Saturday, October 28, 2006

Bleary eyed

That's how I look and feel these days.
Too much time in front of the computer screen. I hid my mulit-media degree away in a closet somewhere because of computers and how brain dead I get sitting in front of one, and now I'm doing this willingly?? Well now you know it's bad when the computer is my new best friend. Up until now it's always been a sort of love hate relationship we've had. I tell ya, one of the funnest things I ever did was take a hammer to our old PC on a beautiful summer day in the back yard, the day after we bought our new shiny white Mac. It must run in the family because about a year later my dad did the same thing in his garage after a virus got his PC. Hey don't look at me! I didn't tell him to do it.
Can I go get acupuncture everyday? Well I probably could I just couldn't afford it. I wish I could. I sleep there, they play nice asian music softly as I lay there with between 14 and 20 needles in random (to me) spots and a nice heat lamp aimed right at my belly button. Why am I going, you may ask? Well, it's for 'female' issues. I term it fertility issues, as I have unexplained infertility, which really to me means my body is way out of whack. So the getting pregnant part is not nearly as important as the feeling better part. I can explain half of why I can't concieve, I ony have one ovary, ha-ha! Half of it, get it? Lame. It's late, I can hardly type straight.
I have no real point to this entry, if you can't tell. I've been reading blogs all night, and thought that I should post and this time make it a random one, life doesn't always have to be so bogged down with our desires. (my current one being adoption)
So tonight I will pray for patience and wisdom. And the key to following my heart.

night...

No comments: