Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Bored at work

Who isn't? I have only 25 minutes left before I am free! And finally for once in the last 2 weeks the weather is going to be great when I get home! Windy, but sunny! I have been typing all day long, part of my job is to type up student news. And I'm not the worlds best typer, but I do okay. I get it done.
We still have not finished the initial paperwork. We have to go to the library and sign papers in front of a notary. Libraries have those right? Then we are done. And we drop it off and wait. It bugs that we couldn't have been put on some waiting list while we were doing this paperwork, now we've been busting our butts doing this and once it's in we just pick our noses and wait until the next huge pile of paper they hand us. And we'll bust our butts again trying to get that done, when if they'd let us get started on some of the paperwork now we could make use of this waiting time. So ARCHAIC! And why don't they make any use of computers and the internet? Vietnam has internet, they have email, they have fax machines; really they do!

4:30
Well time to go, I am FREE!!!

No comments: